Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hello!

Greetings to all! Just to give you an idea of what this blog is going to be about (if the title didn't already tell you), I will post evidence both for and against the Theory of Evolution and it's many offshoots. Everyone has their own personal worldview, and I appreciate that. However, I believe that there are far too many claims out there saying that evolution is a proven fact, written in stone, and anyone who disagrees is just non-scientific. As a creationist and a Christian myself, I think that these claims should be refuted as conclusively as possible. I do not say anything regarding the validity of either theories, and will let the reader decide which side of the fence they're on.

I may not post very frequently, but I will update as regularly as possible. I will not be focusing on any particular topics, so the topics may range from the fossil record to proteins. If you have any arguments, please leave a comment, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. It would be nice if you offered some evidence supporting the theory of evolution as well. You seem rather biassed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, 'Carter Kane'. Actually, I try to remain neutral, but so far it's not working out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys check out this cool blog:
    www.palaceofreviews.blogspot.com
    It's amazing with lots of reviews of books, gadgets, movies, tv shows and even has sports stuff in it. Your sure to find something in it which interests you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't seem to recall asking for my site to be turned into an advertisement site, "Carter Kane".

      Delete